With the hiring world melting down, how is unemployment still at 3.6%? And how are recruiting firms still alive?
- Tech-forward office dorks live in a bubble. We’re a tiny portion of the working population.
I’ll pull back the curtains and focus on two of our specialized recruiting teams: Sales and HR recruiting.
Historically speaking, our Sales recruiting team focused on software/SaaS companies. Our HR team did the volume of their placements on internal recruiters. Not exclusively, but around 70:30 for both.
Today? Both teams are still busy. But here the 10 most recent new openings for each team:
Sales: Client Industry – Position
- Software (Manufacturing) – Mid-Market Account Executive
- Logistics/Transportation – Account Manager
- Building Supplies – Outside Sales Rep
- Digital Agency/Consulting – SVP Business Development
- Workplace Safety Products – Account Executive
- Industrial Supplies – Key Account Manager
- Software (Supply Chain) – Account Executive
- Outsourced Operations – Sales Director
- Logistics/Transportation – Sales Representative
- Logistics/Transportation – Sales Executive
HR: Client Industry – Position
- Management Consulting – Payroll & Benefits Consultant
- Food Production – Manager Plant Human Resources
- Legal – Director of Operations
- CPG – Director of Labor Relations
- Manufacturing – HR Generalist (Plant)
- Digital Agency – Creative Recruiter
- Software/SaaS – People Ops Manager
- Medical Device – Senior Human Resources Manager
- Real Estate – HR Director
- Private Equity – Director of HR
There’s still a lot of hiring. Just not where people were used to seeing it.