Hirewell is excited to share with you a webinar where we had an all-star panel focusing on the Candidate Experience through the interview process, specifically when it’s a slow economy. Our panel includes three Talent Leaders and one Hiring Manager that have created and cultivated multiple programs and processes within their organizations that are aimed at ensuring that the candidates that come through their doors (nowadays virtually) are treated both equally and exceptionally.
- Sakena Gardner, Director, Talent Acquisition
- Elizabeth West, Talent Engagement Manager at Bounteous
- Shana Sternstein, Head of Global Recruiting for SAI Global
- Scott Ferguson, VP Engineering, Chicago at Numerator
- Jeff Smith, Partner at Hirewell
We’ll be pulling back the curtain on how these types of programs are set up, what issues have arisen during the rise of COVID and the recession, and what measures are being implemented both near and longer-term to ensure candidates have the absolute best experience they can have while meeting with their organizations.
If you have any questions, feel free to connect with any of us on LinkedIn or email me at Jeff@hirewell.com.