November 14, 2023

The One Thing Most Companies Get Wrong When Hiring


Episode Highlights

Subscribe to the Talent Insights podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, (recommended for Android users), Amazon Music, or Spotify. Watch us on YouTube—and don’t forget to rate us!

Meet Rosanna, Partner and HR recruiting leader at Hirewell. Specializing in connecting organizations with top-tier talent, Rosanna shares the one thing most companies get wrong when seeking the ideal candidate.

When faced with challenges in finding the perfect fit, Rosanna advises a strategic approach. Identifying areas of flexibility is paramount; often, a candidate aligning with 75% of the role can be honed to fulfill the remaining 25%. Tune in to learn more!

Episode Transcript

More from Talent Insights

Episode 15

With 2024 just around the corner, many people will be on the job hunt looking to start new roles in the new year....

Episode 30

In this week’s episode Dan and Louie discuss Rivalry Week in College Football. This past weekend, Michigan and Ohio State played in “The...

Episode 17

As the holidays approach, one of Liz and Shania’s favorite pastimes is to watch a classic Hallmark movie. Hallmark movies are known for...

Episode 16

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! We wanted to ask our fellow Hirewellians what they are most thankful for at Hirewell. Tune in to hear their...

Episode 29

In this week’s episode Dan and Louie wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and start the show discussing the usual, the woes of the...

Episode 14

There is a lot of information out there on resumes and it’s hard to determine what tips will actually help you land your...

Our Shows

Our Latest Blog